There's something about the wind. It strips you of assurances, working into you, continuous, making you feel the hidden thinness of everything...
August 27, 2005
reasons.....
Without you...how can i smile?without you how can i appreciate the good things around me?Without you...how can i know who i am?coz i know who i am...only when im with you because YOU....are the reasons>>>>
Sorry to override the copyrights of ur quotes, coz i have neither to add not to remove any thing from the quote. just duplicating the same and sending back to u. Coz Sometimes the quote becomes the comment.... if u want to see my comments then just read the quote for my behalf..
3 comments:
With you..
I can't even smile
With you..
I can't find anything
With you..
I don't know who am i
Because...
I am "within" u
Sorry to override the copyrights of ur quotes, coz i have neither to add not to remove any thing from the quote. just duplicating the same and sending back to u. Coz Sometimes the quote becomes the comment....
if u want to see my comments then just read the quote for my behalf..
because you are the reason why i need to live my life to the fullest...
you are the one compromising my life and brings joy, and because of you why my heart palpitates.
Mike
dubai
Post a Comment