September 15, 2005

Collide....


Dearest YOU...

A light shining through

You're barely waking

And I'm tangled up in you

Yeah



I'm open, you're closed

Where I follow, you'll go

I worry I won't see your face

Light up again



Even the best fall down sometimes

Even the wrong words seem to rhyme

Out of the doubt that fills my mind

I somehow find

You and I collide



I'm quiet you know

You make a first impression

I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind



Even the best fall down sometimes

Even the stars refuse to shine

Out of the back you fall in time

I somehow find

You and I collide



Even the best fall down sometimes

Even the wrong words seem to ryhme

Out of the doubt that fills your mind

You finally find

You and I collide



You finally find

You and I collide

You finally find

You and I collide






Please...tell me where do i start now?i dunno how to pick up the pieces...its breakin' my heart knowing maybe ur not there anymore to help me!oh GOD do i deserve the pain for giving love?to love a person so much..is there anything wrong ive done here??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First..first first..!!
i m very much lucky to read ur word 2day.. i was trying to b d first but cudnt get that opprtunity.. but i cud catch today.. hahaha I collide with it.. really.. its the most happiest moment u know.. when we look for something and get it in time.. may b we can call it a GOD's gift.. coz even people want to collide but they fail due to geographical distance or sometimes effectonal. But i believe.. if not on earth , but in shape of stars.. we will collide and then we will lighten the earth to show the earth.. See.. we now succeedes

Mahessss said...

we collide

like dark and light
birth of a new pattern
it is neither dark nor light
something different...

Collide like samurai
with full awareness
no loss no gain
only collision

Let us decide
who will stand
till the end
even after so many hurt

collide...
collide...
collide...
as much as you can.