September 23, 2005

If one day...


...If one day you feel like crying..call me, i dont promise that i will make u laugh,but i can cry with u.If one day you want to run away ..dont be afraid to call me,i dont promise to ask you to stop,but i can run with you.If one day you dont want to listen to anyone..call me ,i promise to be there for you,and i promise to be very quiet.But if one day..u call and there's no answer,come fast to see me ..perhaps I NEED YOU!No matter the differences,if we still can understand each other,that is the key to a beautiful and long lasting >>>FRIENDSHIP^_^

2 comments:

A. R. said...

I hope my lady friend was a little more like that. I think I scared her off when I confessed my love for her. Now she's avoiding me. I want nothing more than to be her friend...

Oh well. I guess I'm just gonna have to move on.

Mahessss said...

I cried
sitting in a dark room
you entered
with a bright candle

You never tried
to make me laugh
The minute you start crying
I start laughing

I don't want to see
tears from your eyes
it should be out of joy
like dew on rose

I ran around the world
it is a non stop running
I stopped at last
the minute when i saw you.

I don't want to listen
anyone...
Because i can hear
only your voice..lup-dup..lup-dup..

if one day
I call and there's no answer
It means...
we are in the heaven

There is no difference
we are one
Our friend'ship' is beautiful
It never sinks.