September 3, 2005

to all...

hello everyone...sorry ive changed the setting for posting comments coz im having unwanted adds comments lately on my blog!am quite dissapointed...but i dont want to allow only registered users to leave comments instead i want everybody to be free especially those who are legitimate readers & always giving time to read my blogs!maybe it will takes little time for all to post but i hope everyone understands me & my reason!THANX anyway...see u around!LOVE LOVE & LOVE from me,kathy^_~

1 comment:

A. R. said...

Hi. I just want to say thank you for the nice comment on my blog. I'll definitely be visiting your blog from now on. If you're having trouble with spam, you can always remove them.

You're in Japan, right? I want to go there someday. I want to see the cherry blossoms.

Anyways, thanks for sharing your story about your high school crush. It's kinda strange, but I swear there was a girl in my high school who... erm... it's probably just a coincidence.

Again, many thanks. ^_^

~Aldo Rey

P.S.
Where in Philippines are you from? I'm from Roxas City.