
I once had a friend who grew to be very close to me. Once when we were sitting at the edge of a swimming pool, he filled the palm of his hand with some water and held it before me, and said this:
"You see this water carefully contained on my hand? It symbolizes Love."
This was how I saw it: As long as you keep your hand caringly open and allow it to remain there, it will always be there. However, if you attempt to close your fingers round it and try to posses it, it will spill through the first cracks it finds.
This is the greatest mistake that people do when they meet love...they try to posses it, they demand, they expect... and just like the water spilling out of your hand, love will retrieve from you .
For love is meant to be free, you cannot change its nature. If there are people you love, allow them to be free beings.
Give and don't expect.
Advise, but don't order.
Ask, but never demand.
It might sound simple, but it is a lesson that may take a lifetime to truly practice. It is the secret to true love. To truly practice it, you must sincerely feel no expectations from those who you love, and yet an unconditional caring."
Passing thought... Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take; but by the moments that take our breath away.....
.....Life is beautiful!!! Live it to the fullest!!!
7 comments:
The most basic and power way to connect to another person is to listen. Just listen…
Perhaps the most important thing we ever give each other is our attention… A loving silence often has far more power to heal and to connect than the most well-intentioned words.
I LUV U not because I NEED U.. but I NEED U because I LUV U
Once..I sat with my girl friend
at the edge of a pool
I filledpalm of my hand
with water...
She... looked at water
in my hand
Her beautiful face
reflected in water
I didn't touch her
yes...I hold her on my palm
I felt the warmth
of her soul
For how long...
I never closed my hand
there is no spillage
yet...her face started
to disappear from my hand
O God...why you
let the water get evaporated
I can't blame her
for diappearence
She can't blame me
Because...
I never closed my hand
I never let the water down
sometime...
you may lost your loved ones
even if you don't expect
even if you don't order or demand
I can't even blame God
Because....
he is more helpless than me
haha...haha...
Kathy !
Its lovely post, really in practical needs to practice this..
which will make life for both of people so..Its human tendency...
love,
Maneesha
anonymous,
so u love me naa?hehe..umm dunno what to say...thanx anyway!nxt time write ur name ok?^_~
mahes,
hey glad ur back yaar...do ur blogs now ok?missed ur crazy jokes naa^_~
maneesha,
yeah,i hope i can do it too..as it is written^_~ but i know i cant..i know myself!
thanx always yaar...
luv ya,kathy^_^
I love it. Sometimes we meet someone who totally engages our attention and we try to claim them as ours. Just like my initial actions towards my lady friend...
I know what to do now, though. I'm not going to push myself to her. I'll just offer myself and hope that she takes me as hers. ^_^
aldo,
yeah maybe its simple to say but hard to do...anyway, true love remains,no matter what you do..if it is for you,it will be there for you forever!goodluck...^_~
Post a Comment