January 30, 2006

Women's Dictionary



Let's open the dictionary!!


Yes = No

No = Yes

Maybe = No

I'm sorry = You'll be sorry

We need = I want

It's your decision = My correct decision should be
obvious by now


Do what you want = You'll pay for this later

We need to talk = I need to complain

Sure go ahead = I don't want you to

I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you
moron


You're so manly = You need a shave and you
sweat a lot


Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have
flabby thighs


This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want
a new house


I want new curtains = carpeting, furniture,
and wallpaper


I heard a noise = I noticed you were almost asleep

Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for
something expensive


How much do you love me? = I did something
today you're going to hate,


I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV

You have to learn to communicate = Just
agree with me


Are you listening to me!? = Too
late, you're dead



Oops don't say "Hey kathy that's it^_^ you've listed it perfect hmmm?
Naa..it's always updated ,expect the least if you'll try to complain in anything
haha^_~ "Noo guys ok ok i won't deny it, yeah that some are true but some are not hehe...(^_~see how do i smile here?)but just for fun guys, to help you at least increase your vocabulary about girls... know her and everything would be smooth for you.
Peace...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh!! so difficult to understand women. but still we tolerate...hehe

Jeevan said...

expereance is talking. nice Dictionary to understand the girls.

Shriedhar said...

i dun think this dictionary remains constant for a day :)

i think new meanings r updated everyday by u gals :)

Mmy-Lei said...

i could relate...

we need to talk = i'm going to complain!!!

i do that all the time.

Jo said...

Haha... Thanks anyway. Looks like this is going to be useful!! :-))

nixda said...

guten abend!

tumbok mo sis! hehehe
okies, gonna call hubby to read dis...

Kathy said...

Ravi,
Yeah, girls are definitely hard to understand sometimes hehe..so take some notes with you to study yaar.^_~ jokin'




Jeevan,
That would be tips for you to yaar haha...goodluck^_^


cheers,
-kathy-

Kathy said...

Shreedhar,
Yeah that's very true yaar haha^_^ it's updated regularly and changes in no time.
That makes us unique yaar^_~ hehe..hmmm but boys do sometimes right?


Jo,
Good you can relate naa?^_^ haha ,well surely it's going to be useful for anybody especially to you^_~ jokin' hehe.
Goodluck yaar...

-kathy-

Kathy said...

Mmy-lei,
hehe..umamin bigla ah?pareho tayo..ok lang yun kase part ng love natin yun sa kanila di ba?oh ho ho^_^ kulit no?


Neng,
Haha, at nagtawag pa ng magbabasa^_^ alam ko na sasabihin ng hubby mo..."hey that's very true right"?hehe ^_~

Ka Uro said...

haay! hirap talagang i-decipher ang mga kababaihan. one has to be a mind-reader to really understand what they want. naalala ko tuloy yung movie ni mel gibson na 'what women want'.

PuNeEt said...

LOL...
that was funny

I had ready this long back...

this was a new one...

Are you listening to me!? = Too late, you're dead
Hehehehe... Just too cool

Good one
Cheers

Anonymous said...

hindi kaya sickness ito....tulad ng autism (tama ba spellig ko) just joking....

Neel Arurkar said...

Nice to hear that from a girl's mouth :)

Kathy said...

Puneet,
Hey its always updated yaar..so do keep ur note for this hehe(jokin')


Jigal,
Haha yeah some are funny and true for me ^_^ hey thanx for droppin' by on my lil place...welcome^_~

Neel,
Hey long time no hear from you yaar...thanx ur back.Yeah it will help you next time for sure,so take some notes haha^_~

Kathy said...

Ka Uro,
Yeah its difficult to know the moods of girls..hope di ka nahirapan kay wan en onli mo hehe^_^


Rolly,
Autism?hmmm..i dunno that hehe^_^ maybe?what do u think?


Kiwinoy,
Pati ba si wan en onli mo?haha^_~..pag love natin ok lang yun,kaya natin intindihin for sure di ba?

Anonymous said...

Stop trying to understand women, no one does. it's like life, Don't try to explain it, you can't in a lifetime, just live it...