My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.
You're beautiful
You're beautiful
You're beautiful, it's true,
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you
Yeah, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
flying high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.
You're beautiful
You're beautiful
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you
la la la la, la la la la, la la la la laaaaaa
You're beautiful.
You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you...
Last night i was watching drama series on tv. when suddenly the team song caught my attention..i heard this song many times but usually only on refrain part when i'm listening to radio.It is my first time to listened to the whole song and fell in love with it(the song & the voice) hehe..again??^_^ Yeah..we have this feelin' right?i mean when we fell in love with the place,or to something that we really want or fell in love with someone...??Hmm..ohh no, not this topic again huh??Oops i'm not extending the month of february or maybe i'm in senti mode now or what?i'm just talking about this song..yeah this song! It stays playing in my ears even when i went to bed..still the hum keeps playing again and again so today i decided to look for the music video. I dunno actually the singer James Blunt and how he looks ,how he sings so when i started watching the video coz i want to post it here..i was surprised , gosh he's damn cute^_~Oh i'm fallen in love again haha..hmm ok ok i'm crazy naa^_~just kiddin'!
Enjoy the song guys...
luv ya here,
kathy
44 comments:
liked the song ;) Good one
I LOVE this song and never get tired of hearing it...
Keshi.
Ravi,
Good u liked it but i told u...incomplete?? huh??haha..jane do na^_~just kiddin'
Keshi,
Yeah..i love this song too(very much)^_~
beautiful lyrics. you like serial?
Jeevan,
Yeah..i love the lyrics too.What do you mean serial yaar?
Is this a new kid on the block?
Jo,
Nope..he's name is James Blunt(new singer)i think!..
This song is popular right now..cool na?^_^
-kathy-
i cant view these videos frm office and @ home net speed sucks :-(
bt lyrics are damn beautiful...
enjoy the hunks n the song
have a great weekend
Cheers
You're beautiful.
You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
That's what I know..
me too can't view or listen to that video :(
ne wayz u hvgot a gud intention of sharing wotu felt gud :)
Btw, dun mis my tag!!!
it's a crazy tag i hv made to u :)
hope u'l make it:)
Puneet,
Oh u can't view?:( sorry for that GLG haha..u know the meaning naa?the nickname i'm calling u right?jane do na..happy weekend yaar^_^
cheers,
-kathy-
Mahes,
Oh ho ho,ur not teasing me naa?and later u will say "hey kathy it's not true" ^_^ hmm..anyway,thanx yaar!
Happy weekend..ingatz!
cheers,
-kathy-
Sridhar,
Oh u can't view too?i dunno what's the problem yaar:(i'm sorry!
Aha i've been tagged by you^_^ ok ok..i'll go to ur blog later naa.
Thanx and enjoy weekend.
cheers,
-kathy-
serial means Drama in India. how the Girls Day went?
Jeevan,
Ah ya, i watch drama sometimes but not really fond of it,i'm crazy more listening to music and blogging at the same time hehe^_^
Happy weekend yaar..
-kathy-
my frnds r soooo crazy bout tht song!!!
Heard the song..the voice is soothing but the song is sad.. that is wht love is at times.. beautiful but out of reach...but we felt the beauty and so it fulfills its purpose..that is why i want to fall in love more and more and again and again even if it is out of my reach...:-)
Michelle,
Haha..so i'm not alone? ^_^ i thought i'm the only one who's crazy about this song.Cool naa?Hey welcome to my lil place..thanx for comin'!Hope to see you around.
Happy weekend.
-kathy-
Journeyman,
Hey good to see you again here..yeah,this song is quite sad but it's very true,it happens sometimes..when we met the right person but at the wrong time.Ah..personal experienced ^_^hehe..but it's not the end of everything,we must thank God too that we met that special someone.Love is still there even you can't be together...hmm!Am getting senti now haha..
Hey don't be afraid to love naa..
Goodluck.
Happy weekend!
cheers,
-kathy-
LOvely song .....
nice one
Ajay,
Hey glad you liked it^_^ and welcome here to my lil place..
Thanx..
-kathy-
first time I've heard this one ... but it's really good ... :)
I'm gonna d/l it if I can ... :)
Anup,
Hey thanx,welcome to my lil place^_^ good to see you here.So you liked it too huh?cool...^_~
cheers,
-kathy-
loved this song too. very much! what really made me like it is james blunt's very distinctive voice. he has one of those voices na kakaiba. plus the melody and lyrics are simple but you know comes from the heart. this particular song captures the moment in our lives when we first caught sight of our crush or loved one. di ba sarap ng feeling? on the otherhand, medyo sad din kasi may kasamang iba ang crush mo. great song, evokes lots of feelings.
Ka Uro,
Oh di ba KU cute ng song no?kaka-in love^_^ sometimes we need it hehe..i mean yung bang feeling ng in-love,exciting^_~right?Lahat naman yata ng makarinig nito make-carried away eh haha.
Have a blessed monday..
Ingatz.
cheers,
-kathy-
and yeah forgot to tell...Blunt boy is a cutey ;-)
Keshi.
Keshi,
Haan yaar..definitely he is^_~!
Good day to u sweetie muaah!
-kathy-
Nice song... luved the lyrics n the tune
but the part
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.
is cool ;-).. he he he
well i visit your blog almost daily now..some times twice or thrice a day....this song has caught my mind....thnx to u that i have heard this....
have a nice day
Sudeep,
Glad you liked it yaar..and hehe^_^ too to the part you're talkin'^_~.Cool naa?
Thanx.
-kathy-
Journeyman,
Oh thanx yaar..that's cool!I love this song too very much..it means a lot to me^_~
Enjoy..
cheers,
-kathy-
"..But I'll never be with you.."
:-(
lyrics are beautiful..
pls tell me how to download this song.. :)
btw. 1st time here and u have a nice blog.. :D
Vinesh,
Oops i think i saw you from Jeevans blog naa?Hey, welcome here to my lil place^_~
Yeah,that sad part of the song..
"..But i'll never be with you.."hmmm naa??haha^_^
-kathy-
Kiron,
Hey welcome to kathy's lil place^_^..glad you liked the song ...yeah lyrics and the song itself is cool plus the singer right?Ok i'll give you the link and you can download it from there.
Enjoy..
-kathy-
GLG hmmmm
now wats that ???
Puneet,
Oh you forgot naa?..good lookin' guy?hehe...seems busy?I can't post anything new yaar:( i have 2 tag pendings too damn..gettin' lazy again ^_^
Have a nice day..
-kathy-
I got this CD last year, and I am stil playing it, he did a live concert the other night on TV, very good! Have you heard 'Godbye my lover'? another good track.
Temppixie,
Hi..thanx for comin' to my lil place,yeah i love that song too.I'm lookin' forward to listen to his other songs soon...
-kathy-
you're beautiful,you're beautiful,you're beautiful it's true...wheew.. naalala ko tuloy ung isang dilag na nasilayan ko sa me glorietta, makati, desyembre 2005.. gustung-gusto kong lapitan ngunit ako'y nag-atubili dahil sa bilis ng tibok ng aking dibdib.. saglit kong pinakalma ang sarili .. ilang beses akong huminga ng malalim.. at ng akmang lalapitan ko na me dumating na lalaki.. hayyy kasintahan pala nya... waahhhhuhuh busetttt... maganda ung napili mong kanta.. kapayapaan sau..
Kneeko,
At talagang kinuwentuhan mo na ko ng kasaysayan mo no?You mean close na tayo agad hehe^_^
Parang medyo malungkot lang ng konti yung ending ng story mo haha..timely sa team song ko dito! ngeeek^_~ Wag ka iiyak ha ^_^
Thanx nga pala sa pagdaan sa bahay ko..pasyalan din kita ok?
Goodluck sa nxt target mo ahihihi..
-kathy-
baka mapadalas ang dalaw ko d2 ah.. honga marami pa naman ako makikita... makikita lng naman eh. hahahaha... sa susunod magdadala na ko ng palaso para tatargetin ko na tlga gaya ng sinabi mo.. hehe tama ba?
Kneeko,
Dalaw lang pala eh..basta may dala kang miryenda ha ^_^
Enjoy di ba?
ilove this song much i play it all day long it's a very beatiful song and this is true.tamara birmingham,alabama
Post a Comment