(Whispered) Let me be your hero...
Would you dance if I asked you to dance?
Would you run and never look back
Would you cry if you saw me crying
Would you save my soul tonight?
Would you tremble if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh oh please tell me these
Now would you die for the one you love?
Hold me in your arms tonight?
(Chorus)
I can be your hero baby
I can kiss away the pain
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away
Would you swear that you'll always be mine?
Would you lie would you run away
Am I in to deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care you're here tonight
Chorus
I just want to hold you (2x)
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
Well I don't care you're here tonight
Chorus (2x)
You can take my breath my breath away
I can be your hero...
--------------- yeah, be my hero baby... kathy ^_~ ----------------------
28 comments:
whoaa Love that song woman! And Enrique sure is sizzling :):)
So who's ur hero Kath? wink wink...:)
Keshi.
I can be you hero baby
LOL.. haha good one ;)
I can be your hero, if you can be Anna ;-)
Keshi,
...yeah ,enrique rock!!hes damn cutee^_~(i'm proud of him too coz hes a half Filipino)his Mom is a Filipina *wink*
...and he sangs so well..am simply lovin' his songs,makes me in love everytime haha..(sorry blunty boy)^_^ forgive me..just for now *grin*
i'm crazy ^_^
...so how's my hottie keshi girl??good naa?
have a nice day! :)
hugss,
-kathy-
Ravi,
...lol u can be my hero?are u sure?hehe..yeah ur one of my hero yaar ^_^ salamat po lagi!
ingatz..
cheers,
-kathy-
Manoj,
..oops u can be my hero if i will be Anna? hehe..ok ok let me think of that *grin*
cheers,
-kathy-
once again..hot song..
hot is with reference to the singer more than the song;-)
Ekta,
..hehe yeah, just mentioned to be related at least of being hot haha ^_^ (jokin'), *wink*
... but proud to say i've indian blood too ^_~ so im proud of both naa..
cheers,
-kathy-
beautiful song.
Aiz,
...yep, glad u liked it ^_~
thanx yaar!
cheers,
-kathy-
have u sung this song for your hero? very nice:)
hi kathy.
seems a nice song goin by lyrics.
ut could n't listen to it (frm office :) )
bfn
Jeevan,
..umm my hero? yeah, i will if i get a chance ^_~ but i think he should tell me this either hehe *wink*
..thanx yaar!
..enjoy weekend,and take care!
cheers,
-kathy-
Shriedhar,
...yeah,you should listen to it yaar and must see the video as well ^_~
...lyrics is cool naa :)
..enjoy weekend, cricket again eh?^_^ hehe ..goodluck!
cheers,
-kathy-
Jennifer Love Hewitt.... *DROOL*
thnx a lot dear for the video.... :))
Have I lost my mind?
Well I don't care you're here tonight
amazing lyrics na...
Hi Kath!
Ganda ng video mo ah! my eyes were glued to it....
Great song too!! Drives me nostalgic....
Subarashii!
baket ba puro senti kanta mo???
wala lang, di ka naman senti sa chat natin eh
Sudeep,
..hehe so u enjoyed Hewitt?^_~ *blushing sudeepuu* hmm..
..yeah, nice lyrics and cute seductive video right? pheww!..^_^
..enjoy weekend yaar.
cheers,
-kathy-
waaaaaah! i really love the songs...
parang in love ka ata kathy sa tema ng mga pinopost mong kanta ah!
btw, tenx sa pagbati.. kahit late i really appreciate it! *mwuah*
hapi wikend!
FlexJ,
...cute di ba? medyo jealous nga ako kay Hewitt eh haha...kulit ^_^ no?
...i love this song, so sweet kase esp. yung kissing scene ^_~
..enjoy weekend FJ :)
Mmy-lei,
...shhhh! feeling senti lang ^_^..sa chat hindi ba?haha..behave naman ako ah?di pa ko masyadong tumatawa kahit tanong mo pa kay joven hahaha..:D
.....waaa di nga ko makaporma ngaun eh ,andito 2 alaga kong mas makulit pa sa kin!
..enjoy weekend:)
cheers,
-kathy-
Kadyo,
...medyo di nakasama sa collection ni padre damaso tong kanta na 'to..more of OPM daw sya pero yung mga tinira nya nung isang araw sa cafe puro english song hahaha..kulit no?ayan napilayan tuloy..nakarma yata ;)
..thanx link din kita ^_~
..enjoy weekend.
cheers,
-kathy-
Lojiks,
..hehe wala lang medyo inlab minsan nyeee..trip ko lang^_~
...masarap mag-senti minsan kahit walang dahilan di ba?haha...o ako lang ganito..hmm ewan ko ba?
..enjoy weekend girl *wink*
cheers,
-kathy-
lol Kath u and I have the same tatste in dudes...goshh we'll have cat fights if we lived ard the same area hahahaha!
Muahhhhhhhhhh have a beautiful day Kath!
Keshi.
Kesh,
..aww is it?hehe..we don't have to fight sweetie,let's share hehe..im crazy :D but not with blunty boy ok??
..just kiddin' *wink*
..have a great week ahead too!
hugss,
-kathy-
I love this song!!!
enrique is damn cute ^_^
Archie,
...hey^_^ glad to know u love this song too..and thanx for droppin' by :)
...welcome to my lil place ^_~
..hope to see you around!
cheers,
-kathy-
lolz sharing is caring indeed...alright then!
Keshi.
Post a Comment