Yep i've been tagged by my friend Ekta and this is quite different from other tags so its kinda easy to do coz it's all about me...ok here it is guys ^_^
Tag About Me...
I am thinking about --------questions with no answers at all hmm..
I said---------------------what my heart tells me.
I want-------------------peace of mind.
I miss-------------------my family,friends and all about Philippines.
I wish-------------------i can fly esp. when i'm down.
I hear-------------------ur heartbeat in me.
I wonder-----------------what if i'm not here in Japan right now? where i am?
I regret-----------------few things that i have not done in my life.
I am---------------------me and nothing else.
I dance------------------to tease.
I sing-------------------to light up my day.
I cry--------------------coz i need to.
I am---------------------what i don't want me to be.
I make with my hands------touch and hugss for you to feel my love.
I write-----------------things that i can't say in words.
I confuse---------------myself with nonsense things sometimes.
I need-------------------to accept the reality of life.
I should-----------------start loving myself before loving anyone.
I start------------------counting my blessings.
I finish-----------------with hope from God.
I'm tagging my friends Apy, Sudeep, Jeevan ,Neng, Kneeko and Mmy-lei ^_^ goodluck guys!!
-------------------0000---------------0000--------------0000---------------
Wanna thank Ravi (one of my dearest friend) here for sending me this poem and i want to greet him a "Happy Happy Birthday today!Whoaaa you're 20 now ^_^ ohh did i say 20??? hehe...well, enjoy life my dear friend , you deserves all the happiness in this world and thanx for being there for me always.
May you have a great day with your family, and friends, am wishing you all the best yaar.Goodluck!
**Heaven In Your Eyes**
Another night of wondering
Lost in this moment in time
Still yearning for tomorrow's love
Still hope to make you mine
Holding on to a beautiful dream
And still waiting for that special day
But I wait for you on a bed of nails
As this cherished love slips away
As Shadows fall and another day past
Visions of paradise lights a desirous flame
Sweet memories of you will always last
And my love for you will still be the same
When I sleep you still grace me with your presence
But this allure is only in a dream
Last night we float down desire's river
And we sailed along the lover's stream
We delighted in the joy and we tasted the pain
We had many days of sunshine and a few drizzles of rain
We rise and fall but through it all
My love for you will still remain
Am I blind for feeling the way I do
Is it a crime that I still love you
I always will, whatever it takes, only if you knew
And I will cherish each moment, so precious and true
As long as the rainbow still colors the sky
And the moon still lights the night
As long as the sun still rise
And the stars still shine so bright
I will always see heaven in your eyes
By: Princess love.
Ciao,
-kathy-
46 comments:
Belated birthday wishes to Ravi :)
Hi Kathie saw ur comment on distant horizon blog and I remebered I too use to visit ur blog lately and then lost link :P So am back here....Hows u doing and hows ur little princess :)
Tag thing was good.
~preeti
wow...thank you very very much for all the wishes ......... Yeah i'm 20 now...but why that whoaaaaa?? anything strange huh? ...i wish i could jump to 23-24 lol ...hehe well, lets party tonight...and have good time at some good place, how about blogger's island...wow doesn't that sound cool ^_^ all blogmates will be around...dancing, singing n enjoying hehe n dont forget to get lil rina with you =)
nyahahaha, sis, tapos ko ng gawin yan, hanapin mo nalang sa archieves ko!
happy weekend sa amin.
been visiting your blog on and off. just came across your post on blogswara. wanted to say thanks for that. Its a brilliant effort and has some really beautiful music.
oh, almost forgot to mention, this is P from apy's blogs :)
hey,
lovely blog..:-)
Loved ur responses!
U dance to Tease...umm...well would love to see u dance girl..hah!
Ravi's poem is beautiful,esp the second one. thanks for tagging me, will do it soon. i wish, what u miss will come to u soon:)
The Bhandari's,
..oh hi^_^ i remember u too, of course that time you and distant-horizon are used to visit here...thanx for comin' again dear!
I'm so glad to see u here ^_^
...yeah my little princess is doin' fine, you can check her pics. on my flicker here :)
..hows u and ur hubby? hope both of u are doing good!
... is moonsoon starts on ur place now? i heard India have lots of rain now..take care na!
...will check ur blog later!
..have a nice day!
cheers,
-kathy-
Ravi,
..hey birthday boyyy ^_^ hehe..party party yippeeee!
...woww! i cant believe it really, coz i met u here 2 years ago na? and being friends for that long makes us almost like family members right? thanx yaar!
...so study hard ravi , get a job and have ur own car and we will go for drive in some hill station in Pune haha :P..another crazy wish??? nah...make it happen yaar ^_^ i'll wait for it.
Goodluck!
cheers,
-kathy-
Mmy-lei,
..aww ganun? late na pala ko nyeee ^_^ its ok, yaan mo na lang yung ibang hindi pa.
...hope ok ka na? wala ng buh-bye ha? kakagatin kita hehe ^_^
...enjoy weekend sis..ingatz!
cheers,
-kathy-
Bilbo,
..oh hello P ^_^ yeah, i read about u many times on apy's blog..so i remember ur name always.
..thanx for comin' here and im glad to know that it's not ur first time!
...yeah, i have few friends in Blogswara and i love listening to their songs , they're simply amazing...thanx for visitin the site.
..will check ur blog later ^_^
cheers,
-kathy-
Ekta,
..hehe yeah, i enjoyed the tag , thanx sweetie ^_^
...glad u liked my answers too!
...yep i dance to tease haha *wink*
but not outside the bedroom :P
hehe..crazy me ^_^
cheers,
-kathy-
Jeevan,
...oh thanx and glad u liked the poem ^_^ cool na :)
...yeah, hope i can go home next year!
..enjoy the tag yaar ^_^
..take care!
cheers,
-kathy-
Hey kath,
Ditto!
Have the same post on thx to the wife!
But hey I loved the "need to love myself before I love others" line...
Thats so true...!
Anand,
..oh yeah? u finished too? ok ill check it ^_^
..thanx u liked that line, it should be na, sometimes we forget loving ourselves first.
..enjoying World Cup? :P oh maybe ur a cricket fan na? ( mostly indians do right?) me lovin' soccer hehe ^_~
cheers,
-kathy-
So u tagged me and ur also playing James blunt's "You re beautiful".... hmmm.. i saw this coming..hehe.. but the tag.... i dunno... i guess wil do it... but in a while..hehe... excuses n more excuses...apy will not change.hehe
Apy,
...yep i tagged u so u dun have to think what to post now and no excuses dear ^_^
...so u love the song na? *wink*
me too, actually its a long time favorite here on my blog,played for almost a month!
..goodluck for the tag *grin*
cheers,
-kathy
I dance------------------to tease
aahhhaaaa!! now its ur n Keshi's turn to take the centrestage n show some groovy moves.. :))
I regret-----------------what i have not done in my life
gud... atleast u dont anything u did to regret upon
n my tag season has ended... this tag will go in the pending list till the new season starts afresh :)
Belated b'day wishes to Ravi.. hope he had a wonderful time
n the poem is nice
TAGay na naman? lashing pa ako ah! :D
i want ..... peace of mind ... baket, sino bang gumugulo sa esep mo? hehehe
Ole! Ole! Ole! good luck sa next game ninyo... sumama ka sana para mas inspired si Nakamura! :P
Happy Bday to Kath's friend Ravi!
Hey Kath I did this tag on Ekta's blog...nice one huh!
yeah I wish I could fly too...fly to lands where all of u r whenever I feel like. How nice it wud be!
Ur not wut u want u to be? how come?
Lots of love,
Keshi.
Sudeep,
..hehe yeah, so u want to be teased by me and keshi huh? sure sweetie ^_^ it's not like ur crazy pole dancing techiques haha..its guaranteed to be the best of a kind ;)
...so relax and sit back , will fly to India as soon as my private plane is finished.It's undergoing difficult inspection right now for security reason ^_^ hehe.....na keshhhh? *wink*
..enjoy weekend!
cheers,
-kathy-
Neng,
..yup, i need "peace of mind" minsan lalo na sa mga problems galing Pinas di ba? kaya lang talagang ganun eh ^_^
..sinusundo mo na ba ako para sa next game? aww..wait magre-retouch lang ako kase baka masalubong natin si Beckham nyahahaha :P
cheers,
-kathy-
Kesh,
..yeah, thanx for greetin' Ravi ^_^ hes one of my dearest friend here like u *muaahh*
...yup i simply luv ur answers when u did this tag on Ekta's blog last time.
...if only we can fly na? ^_^ maybe ill take my breakfast w/ u in sydney every morning haha..:P
...sometimes i feel that i dunno too ;( crazy feelin' na?
..enjoy weekend sweetie and do take care!
hugss,
-kathy-
**maybe ill take my breakfast w/ u in sydney every morning haha
lol yeah then I can drop at ur place for tea and at Sudeep's place for dina...hmm wonder wut Sudeep will gimme for dina...
Keshi.
Kesh,
...sure sweetie u can come anytime, we will have our "green tea session" haha...^_^
...and dinner @ sudeep place? for sure he'll offer us maggie and coke hehe...more if hes still home alone :P
cheers,
-kathy-
crazy pole dancing techiques
lol.. u both watch it live n i bet u both will also get a locked-jaw syndrome.. he he
maggie n coke.. he he he
hmmmm... well dont tell me tht u want me to be home alone only to serve u tht :D
Mahirap talagang mag-isip ng mga tanong na walang sagot.....
"I am what i don't want me to be"
Same here ... :)
Anyways, that was a really gr8 poem! Thanks 4 sharing ... my belated wishes....
Have a gr8 weekend Kathy!
Sudeep,
..hahaha ^_^ yesterday i was checkin' my blog on mobile( yes i can check from there but can't comment on other blogs) when i read ur comment and laughed so much that i forgot that im walkin' outside going to 7-eleven that time, when suddenly the old lady in our neighborhood asked me " kathy why are u laughin' alone?" hehe..yeah, maybe she thought that i'm crazy ;( hmm..ok i admit i am sometimes ;) and i told her that i'm reading message on mobile that made me laughed. And she said " u take care crossing the road kathy" umm.. yeah thanx lady i said i will
^_~
...hey me and keshi will be in locked-jaw if we'll gonna watch ur live pole dancing?? hehe..are u sure??
hmm..ok let us see *wink* ^_^
...yeah,we want u to be alone but pls. offer us something nice *wink* ..not maggie and coke :P
and pls. ready the BI 2 dvd naa.. will watch that to enjoy the night haha..:P ^_^ pheww!!
enjoy weekend!
cheers,
kathy-
Kandykane,
...hi welcome to my lil place ^_^ glad to know u liked it.
...will check ur blog later girl, hope to see u around *wink*
..enjoy weekend!
cheers,
-kathy-
Ann,
..hehe, hirap talaga nun ^_^ tanong na walang mga kasagutan , ewan ko ba kung ano trip ko nyeee di naman ako senti this days hmm...talo kase japs sa soccer eh, haha ^_^
..enjoy weekend! pa-kiz sa mga kids muaahh!
cheers,
-kathy-
Anup,
** i am what i dun want me to be** oh u too??
... i dunno yaar but sometimes i thought of that too hmm...maybe when times that i'm down and out ;(
...so u work again on weekends? r u ok now? take rest yaar...
...glad u liked the poem.
...so it'll be ur poem next time naa ^_~, i'll wait for that *grin*
cheers,
-kathy-
Nice tags. :-) Shows who you are.
Jo,
...tag shows who kathy is?? hehe..^_^ umm yeah, i think u know me better yaar :P the good and bad side of me *wink*
...enjoy weekend!
cheers,
-kathy-
Thnx! And may you too have a wonderful weekend!
:)
And yeah sure, thnx for the offer :)
Bheekly,
...yeah, i had a wonderful weekend , hope u do ^_^
...it's ok, yaar!
cheers,
-kathy-
Hi Kathy,
How are you ?
Nice answers to da Q's.
I'm back.
Missed you.:)
TC,
Aizwaikcha.
Aiz,
...aww ur here^_^ welcome back sweetie, hows u? seems busy studying? well, at least ur back now in blog world , missed ya girl.
...hope to see more great pics. on ur blog ;)
..take care and have a nice day!
hugss,
-kathy-
**green tea
whoaaa love it! I love the iced version tho...
**for sure he'll offer us maggie and coke hehe
hahahaha no maggie plzz Sudeep...Kath and I want a gourmet dinner..okk??
Sudeep...
**well dont tell me tht u want me to be home alone only to serve u tht
wut else u gonna serve us?
Keshi.
Kesh,
... hehe, yeah i dunno what's on sudeep mind :P ..and what's he gonna serve us? maybe he's in "evil smiles" right now hahaha! **grin**
cheers,
-kathy-
lolz then I think Im no longer in the Nil-Sex club!
Keshi.
Kesh,
...haha yeah, so cheer up^_^
eh? what am i talking here?? hehe...:P
..its ok, right guy comes at the right time, means sudeep is not the right one. :P
... awww **sudeep filled with tears in his eyes right now**
^_^
cheers,
-kathy-
**its ok, right guy comes at the right time, means sudeep is not the right one
lol awww Sudeep is gonna cry buckets now...we better go bucket-shopping now Kath.
Keshi.
Kesh,
....lol we better go guys-shopping now ^_^ hehe...sudeep will be ok with his wallpaper babess :P
cheers,
-kathy-
ya ya lets got guy-shoppin and Sudeep can just tsick to his wallpapers :):)
Keshi.
grrrr @ Keshi n Kathy
:D
tell me wht u want in tht dinner?
Sudeep,
...hahaha ^_^ aww how come u checked this post again? :P
...it's between me and keshi's talk ;)
... we dun have any idea what u want to serve us so u tell us what can u offer sudeepuu? :P **wink**
cheers,
-kathy-
Post a Comment