April 29, 2009

So i got very quiet ...

--

I dunno what made me stop. It took me almost a year to finally clicked * new post button here *. I tried unsuccessfully to write all what's happenings in my life, every now and then . I littered my desktop with blog after blog terminated midway, midthought...
Just when I thought there wasn't room enough for another thought in my head, I had this great idea--call it a philosophy of life, if you will.


Briefly, it involved living the way philosophers live, according to a set of principles. OK, but which ones? That was the hardest part, I admit, but I had a kind of dark foreknowledge of what it would be like. Everything, from eating watermelon or going to the bathroom or just standing on a subway platform, lost in thought for a few minutes, or worrying about rain forests, would be affected, or more precisely, inflected by my new attitude.


I wouldn't be preachy, or worry about anything anymore , exceptin the general way prescribed by our clockwork universe. Instead I'd sort of, let things be what they are... while injecting them with the serum of the new moral climate. I thought I'd stumbled into, as a stranger accidentally presses against a panel and a bookcase slides back, revealing a winding staircase with greenish light somewhere down below, and he automatically steps inside and the bookcase slides shut, as is customary on such occasions. At once a fragrance overwhelms him --not saffron , not lavender, but something in between.







Sometimes I just thought there was nothing worthwhile to share to anyone. Eventually it kept me from trying at all.

So I got very quiet and very still. After a time, I just went to sleep
....

20 comments:

Jeevan said...

Thank that something made u write a post. Hope and wish I welcome u back, relay miss u dear Kathy. Smiles and hugss

Princess said...

hi lil,

I really miss you sooo much..
why don't you start blogging again.
just post something, may it be silly or stupid. but you can just post it.

I would love to know more from you

-Aiz.

Ekta said...

ooh am so glad ur back!
its been ages girl! and hows u?
u sound a bit low??
Big hug and hope to hear more often!

Anonymous said...

Kathy,
Musta ka na. I'v deeply sorry for not being in contact for almost 2 years. A lot of things had happened since then. I was also very very busy.

Anyway, sa ngayon, I'm not blogging at all. Nakalimutan ko na nga ang username and password ko sa blogsite eh... I do hope to do it again soon but with a different theme.

I'll have more kuwento next time...

Cge... ingat lagi.

Kiwinoy

Kathy said...

hey jeevan thanx!.. miss ya too yaar :( hope to catch up with ya'll soon! :)

hugss back**

Kathy said...

hey Aiz,

... long time! yup me too miss ya all here :((... i've been lost for a year, hope i can start to write like i usually do before! hows u? how was studies? hope alls well...

catch up with ya soon! ^_~

hugss**

Kathy said...

hey Ekta,

goshh! miss ya sweetie :(( yup many things happened in life that i had to stopped bloggin for a while! umm didnt expect to took this long though :)well, hope i can come back totally now... mentally ready hehe!

hey u two still in Hongkong?? how was Anand? convey my regards to him! and yea belated merry xmas n happy new year ^_~ muahh!

hugss back **

Kathy said...

hey Kiwinoy,

... i'm good! long time... me too stopped bloggin for almost a year and a half so good to hear from u too after ages! thanx for droppin by... buti naalala mo pa 'tong page ko?, wala na rin ako napapasyalang iba na ka-bloggers natin eh!

... so how was life in New Zealand? went home last xmas? belated greetings.. ^_~

hugss**

Anonymous said...

are u done for now?

Kathy said...

hey chubbs,

... yup done ^_~ now stop buggin me :P lol!!

Siddharth Mistry said...

Hi
How r u …
very beautiful blog..
Like yr profile …
wht do u like to read and write ? do u like poems that inspire life..
thoughts can create mirecles...
Our interests r same …
so inviting u to read me on my blog...
Visit my blog .. siddharthmistry.blogspot.com
U will like it

Kathy said...

hey siddharth

thanx for droppin by here and for commentin' too...

... poems and music heals me, and i probably cant live without it! :)

would luv to read urs!

do visit here, though i dun blog regularly now... well, i do come once in a while!

see ya around!

cheers**

Princess said...

hi kathy,

that was such a cute message from you.. after a really long time.. :D
I'm missing you too..
My studies is nearing completion..
have to look for some kool job then ;)

how are you?
take care,
much luv,
-Aiz

Kathy said...

hey aiz,

... glad to know ur studies is nearin to completion, goodluck for job soon sweetie! :) oh about me... m good as well as rina, we're enjoyin spring season here.. with all the cherry blossoms around! ^_~

... u tc always! muahh

luv ya!

Rosen said...

Miss Beautiful Kathy... Happy Birthday!!!! time to post something gal :)

Kathy said...

@ rosen

... thanx mate! yea i know i need to post something new... ill try it... hopefully soon!

tc muahh**

Keshi said...

Kath u hv been back since April? How nice! Sorry I never checked ur blog in a long time cos I really didnt think u wud write again :( But Im so glad u wrote this. HUGS!


**I wouldn't be preachy, or worry about anything anymore , exceptin the general way prescribed by our clockwork universe. Instead I'd sort of, let things be what they are...

thats the way to go abt it babez. I admire ya.

But, for me EXPRESSING is very imp :) I love expressing and learning from others too...so Im here for that. But I dunno what my future in Blogville be. All I know is that right now Im here. And that will do. Some day, I might just hide away like u did...who knows...some day. I know that I wont be here forever...anyways.

but do keep us posted on u. I so missed ya Kath!

MWAH!
Keshi.

Kathy said...

hey kesh...

... nah was not totally back, actually i just repost this one ( just changed the date ) to the date of my birthday!

... oh and yea i do check ur blog sweetie whenever i login... so keep on writing! muahh**


... u tc always!

luv ya! **

Raine said...

Nice post gal!

Kathy said...

Thanx Raine... ^_~

muahh**