It's wonderful to see u had a lovely bday! u look great! Lovely pics too. Happy belated bday wishes once again Kath! :)
Also, Im so sorry I hvnt kept in touch for so long. Slack, yes! :) Im so glad that ur safe and well, and that the Tsunami has not affected u..thank God for that! Keep smiling.
4 comments:
Wow Royal Highness! :)
Great you had a blast baby! Happy Birthday again...
love uuu!
Hey Kathy belated happy bday! I'll catch up next time, promise! :)
Kisses!!
Hey Kath looks like u had a ball! Wonderful :) u look great! Great pics. Happy belated bday wishes to ya once again!
btw I hv emailed u..pls check. Hope to hear from u soon. And sorry I hvnt kept in touch for so long..slack, yes! :)
TC MWAH!
Keshi.
It's wonderful to see u had a lovely bday! u look great! Lovely pics too. Happy belated bday wishes once again Kath! :)
Also, Im so sorry I hvnt kept in touch for so long. Slack, yes! :) Im so glad that ur safe and well, and that the Tsunami has not affected u..thank God for that! Keep smiling.
btw check ur email ok. I just sent u an email :)
MWAH!
Keshi.
Post a Comment