
is there anyone who can tell us when to be in love?when is the right time to be?or choose the one who will loved us?who will be the right person & who will be the wrong one?thats lots of questions we always ask?...yeah ,no one can tell...its our heart speaks & feels everything & only the mind let us think later!sometimes we feel that we already met the right person for us...& suddenly we found out that he is not!how can u tell if u are committed already?how can u hurt someone u know who luvs u?the one u know who will be w/ u for the rest of ur life?...its our destiny maybe!then the only thing we can do is to sacrifice our own feeling so that no one will be hurt...silently we just cry & accept all the facts that sometimes>>>right love(is it really?)comes at the wrong time?but its great to meet the person u know u really luv even u cant be w/ him...theres no wrong in it ,just keep on loving coz its the greatest feeling that God gives us!just dont take the chances that u break ur own family or u take risk that everybody will suffer!LOVE is...satisfaction in the love itself,if u love someone,that satisfies u as the end in itself...LOVE is giving>>>>>>
5 comments:
Oh my little girl. how accurate you are.. for giving a different definition of love. the way you finish your writing.."love is giving" is definitely a great thing.
yes, when u give something by your hand it always on top on the receiver's hand. giving is always higher than anything received.
Ya.. u r very much right kathy.. really its very difficult for answering this question.. right/wrong.. ONLY HE/SHE knows who OWEs this..
Its such an important decission in life which human cannt decide.. only heart can judge and tears can express..
further, as u say.. its always unconditional..
your absolutely right with your thoughts and good ideas about love. If you love someone though at the wrong time, just keep on loving til the end. who knows probably you'll meet and could say i love you to each other if time permits..... always give love to everyone....
mike
dubai
If its really the right love timming can never be wrong. Because right love can only happen at the right time.
knows no bounderies and no set of rules..love conquers all.
jon
fort macmurry
You can always love a person you may think is right at the wrong time... Things may not always work perfectly or the way you would've expected it to work... But everything happens for a reason, you just might not know it, yet.
Once, I met this guy, he was nice,cute,funny, and we had so much in common...
The first time we saw each other, I felt there was some kind of connection, he didn't know who I was, but I had heard of him before... He stared at me, like if he had never seen no one like me before, and I thought, "who the heck does this guy think he is?!"
Two weeks later, he finally joined the place I was working at, and we started talking, working together... I found out he had a girlfriend...
The days passed, I had just one month before I finnish my job there...
We had a great relationship, begun to be good friends, we laughed a lot together, we spent a lot of time together, I begun to like him, but I always knew nothing could happen, we were friends, he had a girl-friend and he was from far away...
But I remember thinking "I wish he could see me, the way I'm beggining to see him"...
The month passed and we became closer every day...
When my last too weeks aproached.. We had too move the office to another place, so we begun getting everything into boxes... Our job was to "clean" an entire room full of office material, we spent 2 days doing it, and we started to flirt a little more, and it brought us even closer...
In the end of that day, when we left the office he barelly talked, got his earphones, and went the whole way, quiet listenning to music(wish ment something was not right)... The next day when I asked what was wrong with him the day before he looked at me, like if he was saying "so YOU noticed?!" and he smiled and said to me "Well we can't always be fine, right?"...On the end of that day, he begun to mess around a litle more with me...
My last week came,we were setteling in the new office, and we were told that for no special reason, we were to stay alone in one of the rooms...
The whole week he would always mess with me, play, joke around, and tell me "God, you really look beautifull today!", "Well you know you can't expect to be strong and beatifull at the same time can you?", "Stop being around me, you smell so good." Well all those kinds of things a smart woman,like myself, would never believe in, but they are things a woman love the most to hear...
Man how I tried not to fall, how I tried not to believe any of his words...
We faught so much for things not to happen for feeling not to grow...
On the day before I left... I met his girlfriend, we had lunch with her and some friends of mine, and he spent the whole lunch talking to me, and barely talking to her, I felt so bad, but so happy ate the same time... After we got back to the office, he came to me and he said, "I'm sorry but it's really the best you're leaving tomorrow" and I stared at him and said "Oh, thank you for being so nice to me." "If at least you weren't so beautifull" he said... I look at him and I said, " why do you keeping playing with me..?" He looked at me with the most serious face I had ever seen in him and he said "The problem is... I'm not playing... like I told you this morning... two more weeks with you here, and I would leave everything and marry you" a little exagerated I know... but the truth was, I felt he was telling the truth... My last day came, and we said goodbye... After that I saw him again twice, we talked almost everyday, he would tell me what he felt for me, the way he missed me, and the way he still wanted to kiss me so bad... But there was nothing I could do...
The last time we saw each other... We had 1h to be together, he was working so I had 10 minutes alone with him, we almost kissed once, but we tried to resist... The second time he arranjed an excuse to bring me to the door... He huged me, kissed my nose, and gave me a quick kiss...
We did have anymore precise conversations after this, he stoped answering my messages, sent one just saying "You said I was the one who would forget you, but you're the one who didn't say anything anymore"... He didn't answer me after and some days later, before he went back home... He sent me an email with our song in it, kind of his way of saying a true Goodbye... and we never talked since then...
It's been almost 2 months and I still can't forget a thing about it...
I miss him like crazy, and I'm getting nuts... I know his girlfriend loves him, and she would die if he left her...
He tried to call a couple of days a go, but I didn't hear the phone and never called him back...
If it's wrong or right I don't know, I just wish we could have tried... maybe that way I would be over it, and all this passion and curiosity would have gone away...
I'm sorry for writing so much, I found you're blog on google and I just had to tell this to someone...
Hope everything goes right for you, and you never love the right person in the wrong time the way I think I did...
Good luck.
Good bye*
Post a Comment