


When you are in love the first thing that you think of is giving flowers to your sweetheart. There is a deep connection between flowers and lovers. Every flower tenders a different message and every colour means something romantic. But still the best flower is always rose. Though now-a-days both men and women send flowers to each other and there are no hard and fast rules on the variety of flower sent.
1. 'Lemon Blossoms' means 'I promise to be true to you.'
2. 'Orange Blossoms' means 'You are pure and beautiful.'
3. 'Peach Blossoms' means 'I will be your forever'
4. 'Acacia' means 'You are made for me'
5. 'Zinnia' means 'I miss you very much'
6. 'Cactus' means 'My hearts burns with love for you'
7. 'Red Tulip' means 'I am madly in love with you'
8. 'Purple Lilac' means 'I am falling in love with you'
Rose: Rose is no doubt the most beautiful flower and thus our favourite. Rose denotes many meanings. It is of course the flower of love, passion, giving and understanding but seen from the more realistic angle rose shows us the way of life. It shows how to stay beautiful and spread love and compassion while living on thorns. Thus the message that it spreads is always be happy and spread happiness even if you are going through a tough time.
The different colours of rose denote the following:
Red means passionate, sensual love.
White means innocence and pure spiritual love
Pink means friendship and the beginning of the love story.
Yellow means respect and gratitude.
Confused as to how many roses to give well read on...
1 denotes 'Love at first sight'.
2 denotes 'Mutual Feelings'.
3 denotes 'I Love You'.
7 denotes 'I'm madly in love with you'.
9 denotes 'We will be together as long as we live'.
10 denotes 'You are mine girl and you are lovely'.
11 denotes 'You are my princess and my treasured one'.
12 denotes 'Promise to be always by your side'
13 denotes 'We will be friends forever'.
15 denotes 'I'm really sorry...'
20 denotes 'I will be always faithful to you'
21 denotes 'I'm committed to you'
36 denotes 'I'll remember our romantic moments for as long as I live'
40 denotes 'I love you with all my heart'
99 denotes 'I'll love you till the day I die'
100 denotes 'I will never leave you'
101 denotes 'You are my one and only'
108 denotes 'Will you marry me?'
999 denotes 'My love will last till the end of time'
14 comments:
First let me greet you a Happy New Year.How are you girl?I missed reading your blog,i've been busy working but glad to be back home.
Meaning of flowers?Well,i want to give you one red rose...??Would you be glad to have it?
Hi Kath...
when did you start flower shop or is there any plan in future? well..Fresh flowers with dew on it still sticking with its parent plant is so beautiful than the one available for market. Anyway...if i plant to offer rose to my lover i shall select 999 roses without hesitation and feel later for emptying my pocket.
somewhere..,
umm...one red rose?thanx...happy new year too^_^
-kathy-
mahes,
hey no plans for that but ya when i was in highschool,my group & i love the flower arrangement class haha..bcoz our teacher is a cute guy^_~ but found out he's a gay(eerrr!)shock!
999 roses?wow..sweet naa^_^ yeah for sure it will empty ur pocket haha,goodluck yaar!
Hi Kathy. Of all, I like the white rose a lot for as you said, it signifies pureness. I have read that thw color white also means faith and loyalty especially between lovers and comrades...
Major Tom,
Yeah,simple white is best...it signifies pureness !thanx for droppin' by!
Godbless...
-kathy-
Chints,
Sure yaar..
goodluck!
-kathy-
Hana no sashin to hana no imi wa hontoo ni subarashikute utsukushii desu! Anata to onaji!
God Bless Kath!!!
What's your favorite flower by the way?
I erased my first comment due to typo error.
Flex J,
wow sugui ne^_^ nippongo ojoozu desu ne,ima hazukashini narimashita haha..utsukushii?ahh hana desu ne?arigatou gozaimasu.
i love roses...but the most unforgetable flower for me is sunflower umm dont ask why pls..^_^& i think i love our own sampaguita too..
thanx,
-kathy-
Kath,
999, ang dami naman noon. Hindi kaya pag ibinigay sa yo yon ay may kasama ng note, this ends my love for u. lol (pag ganito karami, siguro peperahin ko na lang.)
Meron ako tanong, di ba kasama dito bulaklak ng katuray. hahaha. Joke only.
Happy weekend.
Rolly,
999 roses?masyadong mahal yun,cash na lang haha^_^ katuray ,why not?anong kulay ba yun?yellow di ba?ok lang...
guten tag sis!
ano ba yang pinagsasabi ni brader Flex? nabenta yata kami ah. :)
999 roses??? pede cash na lang? hehe
schönes wochenende (happy weekend)! mwuaaahhh
neng,
trip lang mag-nippongo ni FJ^_^..sabi nya magaganda raw mga bulaklak pati mga meanings,parang ang haba pag sinulat no?
happy weekend din...see ya^_~
Hey Kath,long time no hear:) how have you been?do you still have the one white rose i gave you way back college haha..You said you kept it on one page of your pocketbook?So maybe it was a dried,dried petals by now like your feelings for me(sigh)jokin' dear.Missed your laughs...gotta call one of this days;)
regards to rina..
melo
Melo,
Hey dont tell the whole world about those things haha^_^..i almost forgot it really,thanx for reminding.Ill call mom if it is still there in bookshelf at home^_~.Gosh i remember that time...u always teased me hmmm..
Thanx..regards to ur mom & sis!
will wait for ur call...ingatz po!
-kathy-
Post a Comment