September 12, 2006

Far Away...



This time, this place
Misused, mistakes
Too long, too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there’s just one left
‘Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you’ll be with me
and you’ll never go
Stop breathing if
I don’t see you anymore

On my knees, I’ll ask
Last chance for one last dance
‘Cause with you, I’d withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I’d give it all
I’d give for us
Give anything but I won’t give up
‘Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you’ll be with me
and you’ll never go
Stop breathing if
I don’t see you anymore

So far away
Been far away for far too long
So far away
Been far away for far too long
But you know, you know, you know

I wanted
I wanted you to stay
‘Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
‘Cause I’m not leaving you anymore
Keep breathing
Hold on to me and
never let me go...


-----------0000-----------0000------------0000-----------0000------------


Umm... wanna share some few good and bad things happenin' around me nowadays ;( yeah, ok here it is... Last week when i'm browsing something on net, i thought of checkin' my name on Google and to my surprised i've found out that my blog made it to Technorati's Philippine Top 100 Blogs and that for rank 100th ?!! hehe!lol! Ask me what i felt that time? honestly i felt happy of course ^_^ coz if i did not check my name that time and if im not an insomniac person haha ^_^ lol! i wouldn't know that there's something there for me to smile of. Well i dunno how they did the ranking but the only thing i know is that, at least i had taste the feelin' of being one on the Top Blogs for a while ^_^ coz i know it would be updated soon and more good blogs will come out ^_^ . Also one friend Masterbetong made it to rank 99th ^_^ cool right? And we wanna thank Yuga for posting the info on his blog.... Godbless you!

And for few things that made me upset is when i've switched my blog to Blogger-Beta, i dunno that i can't give comment to old blogger user anymore, i mean those who don't allow OTHER and ANON on comments section of their blog. Yeah, maybe i need to make one account again so i can comment to my other friends blog, yeah some of them switched now too but mostly haven't done yet. Anyway, hope Blogger works hard to fix up soon with these problems and make everything smooth for users!

Hmm...friend left ;(;( yeah, sometimes its hard to accept things that we've expected to be there and will stay at least for a while. The habits of doin' the same thing everyday , only to wake up one day that everything was gone... that its not the same anymore ;( that we're left alone again..... ;);) damnn!!


Enjoy weekend guys... luv ya all ^_^ muahhh! Ciao...



-----------0000------------0000------------0000------------0000------------

43 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww... you made this? ^_^

JM said...

congrats sis! blow out! blow Out!

Anonymous said...

wowowow! congrats! inuman na!

one of the reason why i did not switch to beta. hehehe. wait ko muna maayos nila ng todo bago ako mag-switch!

Tarun said...

Top 100 way to cool.

Anonymous said...

ayos ah top 100 kaya pala sumakit ang ulo hehehe...

Movie Mazaa said...

^_^ Party time, Kathhhhhhhhz!! ^_^

See, I successfully used the ^_^ which has the Sweet Kathy TM all over it. Great news that u have amde it to the top 100!!!! :) But I am not least bit surprised!! :) U deserve to be right there!!!

:)
Yayyyy!!
Congratzzzzz!!
:)

Movie Mazaa said...

Oh! U switched over to Beta too??
:o

Jeevan said...

Nice poem Kathy. Wow congrats dear, for being top 100:)

I was sad that I couldn’t see you pic in your comments in my blog.

Don't worry; the memory, which was created by friend, will never destroy. Be happy kathy:)

Anonymous said...

hey congrats once again for that achievement ~_^
well everythihng else seems fineexcept that last para... cant grasp that.. whats all that??? ha?

Keshi said...

strange how I cudnt see ur blog whole of yday! Goshh blogger-beta is mnessing up alot of things. I hope they fix all the errors. lol!


**I keep dreaming you’ll be with me
and you’ll never go
Stop breathing if
I don’t see you anymore

So beautiful Kath. I had tears as I read that.

What happened? Who left u w.o. a word? I hope ur ok. Alot of ppl do that. They just take off. And we r left with painful memories. Not fair. But then who r we to question destiny.

tc n huggggggggz!
Keshi.

Kathy said...

Acey,
... kanta yan sweetie ^_^ cute ng wordings di ba? kaka-in love no?^_^ hows u beautiful? ingatz lagi and goodluck sa studies mo muahhh!

hugss,
-tekathz-

Kathy said...

Juana,
... ** congrats sis! blow out! blow Out! **

... hehe ^_^ sige blow-out kita sa Jolllibee pag-uwi ko ok? muaahh!

cheers,
-kathy-

Kathy said...

Lei,
... ** wowowow! congrats! inuman na! **

... oo sa jollibee na nga eh, pag-uwi ko :P be ready ok? ^_^

... ** one of the reason why i did not switch to beta. hehehe. wait ko muna maayos nila ng todo bago ako mag-switch. *

... yung ibang feature ok naman eh, smooth na sya gamitin tska mabilis na mag-publish!
take care....


cheers,
-kathy-

Kathy said...

Tarun,
... ** Top 100 way to cool. **

... yeah, thanx! something that made me smile too...

have a nice day yaar!
TC..

cheers,
-kathy-

Kathy said...

Kneeko,
... ** ayos ah top 100 kaya pala sumakit ang ulo hehehe. **

... oo nga eh, badtrip tong migraine ko eh! enjoy weekend dear ^_^ ingatz sa volleyball hehe...means ingatz ka sa bola lol!! :P

cheers,
-kathy-

Kathy said...

Velu,
... ** ^_^ Party time, Kathhhhhhhhz!! ^_^

.. aww u ok for party now ?? sure, anytime dear ^_^

... ** See, I successfully used the ^_^ which has the Sweet Kathy TM all over it.**

... hahaha! yeah, u did it perfect lol! thats my TM really ^_~

... ** Great news that u have amde it to the top 100!!!! :) But I am not least bit surprised!! :) U deserve to be right there!!! **

... yeah, am surprised too but i think theres more cool blog around that deserve to be in ranking next time...but of course im happy to be part of it ^_^ thanx!!

... yep swiched to beta already, so what about u? not decided yet? :P

... glad turmeric milk did miracle for ya hehe...and now ur back ^_^
take care dear.... have a nice day!

cheers,
-kathy-

Kathy said...

Jeevan,
... ** Nice poem Kathy. Wow congrats dear, for being top 100:)**

... yeah, thanx dear!

... ** I was sad that I couldn’t see you pic in your comments in my blog. **

... aww ;( im sorry for that! its because im in beta now so pic.its not appearing on old blogger user comment section! well, for sure everything will be fix soon on beta.... ^_^

... ** Don't worry; the memory, which was created by friend, will never destroy. Be happy kathy:) **

... yeah, i think i made special bond w/ my friend that will stay forever.
thanx yaar!

take care!

cheers,
-kathy-

Kathy said...

Ravi,
... ** hey congrats once again for that achievement ~_^ **

... yeah, thanx! i told u about it last time na ^_^ and i know ur very happy for me right! ^_^

... ** well everythihng else seems fine except that last para... cant grasp that.. whats all that??? ha? **

... aww its ok na, just a senti feelin' and i think ^_^ u know me na, very sensitive but after a while i can be ok esp. when im writing what i felt here! so dun worry...

have a nice day....tc!

cheers,
-kathy-

Anonymous said...

Whoaa!! Congrats Kath! lets have a toast for that ;) want me to send you wine from Cali?? tell me?
Ring ya later dear, boss is comin' ;(

Kathy said...

Kesh,
... yeah, beta messed up a lot of things! u cudnt see my blog yesterday? ;( aww i thought its ok on my part coz i dun have any problem like that... i mean from my visitors! beta suckss!! ;(;(
but at least u made it here today muaahh thanx!

...glad u liked the new id *wink* cute right? hehe...thats exclusively for ya!

... ** keep dreaming you’ll be with me
and you’ll never go
Stop breathing if
I don’t see you anymore. **

... beautiful wordings , quite touching na ;( ;( glad u liked it!

... ** What happened? Who left u w.o. a word? I hope ur ok. Alot of ppl do that. They just take off. And we r left with painful memories. Not fair. But then who r we to question destiny. **

... yeah, its hard to accept but i think the bond we made to our every friends will stay forever! thanx , im ok now ^_^

... yup people come people go!
as u said who can question destiny? ... ;(

have a nice day...tc sweetie!

hugss,
-kathy-

Kathy said...

Raine,
... dun ask lol! just send ^_^ will wait for that hehe :P
thanx sweetie, u made me smile ;)
so all planned for vacation ? where's the destination? i heard ur planning to go to mexico? rich raine ^_^ enjoy w/ wifey ^_^ regards... tell her will call one of this days ok? ingatz...

cheers,
-kathy-

Sudeep said...

wow in top 100.. congrats
n 100th.. he he

nice lyrics..

n i heard tht beta is problem for commenting but otherwise cool..

Kathy said...

Sudeep,
...yeah, 100 in rank 100th ^_^ lol! thanx!

Hey enjoy ur outing in Amboli and take many pics. as u can ^_^

... drive safely sweetie! ignore the Adam-teasin' along the road ok?lol!! ^_^

enjoyyyyyyyy!! TC..

cheers,
-kathy-

Keshi said...

Kath Im glad ur a bit better today...u sound like it. Destiny is a strange thing. Alot of ppl think they have the freedom to control their lives and r'ships. It really doesnt seem that way. Cos the strangest things happen to ppl. ppl who u though wud never go through such things.

ppl go..but the bonds remain forver in the heart..thats right Kath! HUGGGGGGGGGGZ TC n have a good one babe!

Keshi.

Movie Mazaa said...

Just dropped by to say
Have a greattttttttt weekend!!
:)

Kathy said...

Kesh,
... yeah, am ok now after readin' messages from all of u guys! it helps really.... ^_^ thanxxxx!

... yeah, the bonds remain forever in the hearts! and good friends do come back in certain times, i believe in that!

... enjoy the party sweetie and do take some pics. muaahh!TC..

hugss,
-kathy-

Kathy said...

Velu,
... aww thanx dear ^_^ u too
enjoy weekend!
TC...

cheers,
-kathy-

Ann said...

Wow! Congrats!

Naka beta na rin ako, na curious kasi eh.

Kathy said...

anup said...


Lovely poem, Kathy!!!
i especially loved -

"On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand"

can relate to it ... :)

U have a gr8 weekend too!!!

Kathy said...

Ann,
oh is it? ok naman di ba? di na mahirap mag-publish ^_^

enjoy sunday muaahh!

cheers,
-kathy

Kathy said...

Anup,
... i copied and pasted the comment uve sent me last night...
... u can use the *other* option dear on publishing comment coz im allowin' the *other* and *anon* option to non-beta users! try it next time ok?

... have a great weekend too!

cheers,
-kathy-

Jo said...

That's great news Kathy! Congrats on being listed on the top 100.

Kathy said...

Jo,
.... yeah, i've waited for u to congratulate me.... thanxxxxx!! ^_^ hehe...

have a great week ahead!
take care...

cheers,
-kathy-

Keshi said...

G'day Kath hows u today?

Keshi.

Kathy said...

Kesh,
... aww the dancing queen is back ^_^ i saw the pics. sweetie... u look gorgeous!! glad to know that u had a blast muaahh! u deserve that smiles ^_^

im good today and had a nice weekend too ... thanxxxx! ^_^

TC... hugss**

Keshi said...

thats great that u had a nice weekend Kath mwahhhhh n tnxxx so much for all the sweet compliments :):) Im in cloud 9999 at the moment lol!

U know I was thinking abt u that nite...cos u said u love Sri Lankan music. Im sure u wud love Gypsies too. They r the best band in SL.

Keshi.

Tarun said...

No new updates?
Whats happening?
How r u?
Hope to see some updates soon ...

Anonymous said...

Where are u Kathhhhhhhhhh???? update plssssssss and get the f**kin' mobile ;) damn answer your calls lol! are u crazy ??? it keeps ringing hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Kathy said...

Kesh,
... aww u deserved it sweetie muaahh! ^_^

... yup i love listening to Sinhalese songs, will definitely check gypsies, thanxxxx!

TC!

hugss*

Kathy said...

Tarun,
... aww im not good maybe :) im in " lazy syndrome" dear ;(;( its a hopeless case hehe ^_^

... will do update soon , have patience yaar!

hows u? TC!

cheers**

Kathy said...

Raine,
... lol!! im in shower when u called ^_^ haha... why u thought im ignoring u? r u crazy? ;) ill do the call later or call me anytime now coz im plannin' to watch movie lol!!

waitin' ^_^

Movie Mazaa said...

Just came around to see if u r outta ur 'lazy syndrome'....!!!

We want an updateeeeeeeeee!!
:)

Kathy said...

Velu,
... lol! hopeless case now ;(;( Doc i need some good medication ^_^ helppppp!!


hehe... ok, ill try it sooooon! :P

cheers**