September 19, 2010

Almost Fall... Again!!!

It is almost October.  I love October.  I am not sure why?...
but I just do!!!


**The magic of first love is our ignorance
that it can ever end.**




- Benjamin Disraeli -

8 comments:

Raine said...

Hey there Kathy! How are you? I love October too esp. The Fall in Alberta's Rocky Mountain, ( Canada ) I just love the magical scenic view there while biking, OMG i missed that place so much :(
By the way, thanks for the mail last time, it helped a lot. :)

Take care.

=) said...

Tats because the spetember has ended and somebody actually woke u up.

And now tat ur awake.. lets go n grab a cup of coffee ~o)

u know said...

...but I think I know why...coz may be because of the same reason I love it too... :)
keep writing...keep clicking..take care!!

Kathy said...

@ raine,

oh goshh! look who's here, how come u know i'm bloggin again huh? :P well, Blogrolling informed u maybe? .. its pretty amazin to see u back here too guys, and thats givin me the inspiration to write something again, thanxxx!

yea i know how beautiful Alberta's Rocky mountain autumn is, i heard it from u many times ^_~ lucky uuuu!


cheers**

Kathy said...

@ ravi,

i told u na to wake me up when september ends... :P

oh yea i'm done today with my 3 cups of coffee from morning, ur late as usual! ^_~

u can join me for tea late afternoon :P

cheers**

Kathy said...

@ mr. * i guess i know u *,

* same reason u love it too * oh yea?? cool! well, october gave me such unforgetable moments in life, jus thinkin' of it brings back the memories again, and again... sigh!!

hope u write ur name at least next time u comment, i hate anonymous people who read and comment on mah blog! ( it's my space and i have my rule ) u dun have to hide anything naa... at least** HERE!** thanx!!! hope u dun mind... lookin' forward to get comments from u even after this... :)

cheers**

=) said...

oopss... am i late again?? okie fine serve me a cup of green tea.. and some cookies, n yea dont steal from Rina's stuff :D lol


n whoaaa!! tak it easy dear.. u seemed to be in a bad mood over here. relaxzz!!

Kathy said...

@ ravi--

... as expected ur late always! :P and yea come on i dun steal cookies from rina's jar anymore... jus got mine ( new jar with heart design ) ^_~

... and yea i'm not angry or what, im jus tellin' the guy that he needs to be true to me at least here! :)