aah...summer gone...almost..it was the toughest summer in mah live....n the most crucial one which I can neva forget....aah what m writing here!!...sorry!!... ur country is really very beautiful...specially when I see it through ur eyes(pics clicked by u)...
i'm not sure wht u actually mean??... anyway, summer is gone and let's hope for a lovely autumn to come! it's around the corner... i'm simply excited to see diff. colors of life soon, yea i deserve it soon! :)
oh yea thanx u appreciate the clicks i do, and yea Japan is such a beautiful country and i'm very lucky to enjoy the 4 season here! :)
7 comments:
Summer's gone autumn's here :) time to rejoice, celebrate n feel the love...
Welcome Autumn!!!
Hey Kathy I'm enjoying reading Japanese Haiku's these days, i heard it from u long back.. do share some links gurl. Ty! Waiting..
@ ravi--
yea time for beautiful colors of life ^_~
cheers**
@ keigo--
yep autumn time again :) so u enjoyin japanese haikus? cool! sent u some on gmail last night, do check it ^_~
enjoyyyyy**
aah...summer gone...almost..it was the toughest summer in mah live....n the most crucial one which I can neva forget....aah what m writing here!!...sorry!!... ur country is really very beautiful...specially when I see it through ur eyes(pics clicked by u)...
@ ** You **
i'm not sure wht u actually mean??... anyway, summer is gone and let's hope for a lovely autumn to come! it's around the corner... i'm simply excited to see diff. colors of life soon, yea i deserve it soon! :)
oh yea thanx u appreciate the clicks i do, and yea Japan is such a beautiful country and i'm very lucky to enjoy the 4 season here! :)
cheers**
Post a Comment