October 7, 2005

Japan's Autumn...




The leaves are starting to change and chances are...when you're holding hands with a very special someone ,while you watch Mother Nature's color extravaganza get started.And good thing too if that person has such warm hands,with that chill in the air.Whew!!looks like you will have a hold of each other at just the right time!

4 comments:

A. R. said...

I envy you. I wish I could see it all with my own special someone...

I'm happy for you though. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha.. ONIDA TV.. Neigbours envy Owners Pride... just joking.. hahaha Good... Good feeling.. if always it cud have happen.. mmm... just imagine...Only one season.. One hand.. Hold by One Special person.. One Place... mmmmm One couple... and One ...... hmnn? but many colors.. Good naa?...

Kathy said...

hey aldo^_^ who knows maybe one day you can have the chance to see it for yoursel,together w/ your special someone!woww..sweet naah^_~

Kathy said...

Hmmm..Onida Tv huh?Neighbors Envy Owners Pride...hey that was devils commercial right?anonymous i need explanation ok?else....??hehe^_~