Everything is far away, as long as you remain as "anonymous" haha.. first you come out from your nest. then think about next. what's the use of hiding your name. may be itz personal. but nothing is there to share frankly. why should you hide your identity if you are really at not reachable place. sorry yaar... to whomsoever it may concern. plz. come out with your name. (Sorry kathy... for writing like this in your blog. As i have no other way to help my anonymous friend). Itz better for all if (s)he comes out with name and to be our good friend.
umm...yeah,same questions yet no answers?only time can tell..who knows??everybody deserves to be happy, together with the people we love!but when?....ahh
There was a time when I thought that I could live without anybody. Now I'm not so sure. I just don't want to grow old alone. Still, the question remains: Who should be the one? Not an easy question. When you finally find the one you couldn't live without, will he/she be able to live with you or without you?
6 comments:
Don't marry a
person you can
live with...
Marry someone
you can not
live without
what is the solution
if I can't
live with
both of them.
I can not laugh
after reading this
I can not sleep
if I start remember everythin
But
I laugh.. and
I sleep.. well
better than before
Because
the one i cant live without
can live without me
then i should laugh..
Because
the one i can not live with
can live without me
then i should sleep..
I should
worry for the only one
who can not live
without me
I need not
worry for any one
who can live
without me.
Don't blame the time
Don't blame the society
Don't blame the god
Blame yourself....
If you don't
marry the one
you can't
live without
If you
marry the one
you can
live with.
Can u tell me how to judge someone, if (s)he is the your right onright thats great.. MARRY SOME ONE YOU CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT
Marring is far away, what if you cannot meet the one who u LIKE.....
Everything is far away, as long as you remain as "anonymous" haha.. first you come out from your nest. then think about next. what's the use of hiding your name. may be itz personal. but nothing is there to share frankly. why should you hide your identity if you are really at not reachable place. sorry yaar... to whomsoever it may concern. plz. come out with your name.
(Sorry kathy... for writing like this in your blog. As i have no other way to help my anonymous friend). Itz better for all if (s)he comes out with name and to be our good friend.
Name is just another game of life.....
umm...yeah,same questions yet no answers?only time can tell..who knows??everybody deserves to be happy, together with the people we love!but when?....ahh
Hmmm...
There was a time when I thought that I could live without anybody. Now I'm not so sure. I just don't want to grow old alone. Still, the question remains: Who should be the one? Not an easy question. When you finally find the one you couldn't live without, will he/she be able to live with you or without you?
Tough decisions....
Post a Comment