October 6, 2005

...my japanese smiley





You Are "Kiss"

John Kerry






Hey^_~ why dont you try to know what japanese smiley's are you by answering some simple questions here..yeah just for fun^_~haha c'mon! I dont want to think any topic in this world right now,im sorry...i'm sicked of it.I'm not in the position to do that today because i'm out of my mind as of typing this blog.Dont worry i'm ok...definitely i am,i know myself better than anyone.I have these feeling once in a while and i know everybody does,right?I just cant pretend that i need a break too..yeah..even the best fall down sometime!Trust me...ill be ok soon!

4 comments:

Mahessss said...

My Japanese smiley

You Are a "Wink"

^_~

A. R. said...

(U-U)

... sleeping... hehehe

Kathy said...

woww^_^ wink(mahes) and sleeping(aldo)smiley's huh?...haha thats cool,isnt it??well..hope u two enjoyed it at least..thanx!

A. R. said...

You're welcome. I hope you get over your, er... "sickness". Don't push yourself too hard. Everyone needs a break every once in a while. ^_^