Lil Kath'z ღ Lil Place...

There's something about the wind. It strips you of assurances, working into you, continuous, making you feel the hidden thinness of everything...

October 19, 2005

too tightly...too lightly

Love will die
if held too tightly
Love will fly
if held too lightly

Many experiences
some died and some flied...
search of the one
Who can yield immortal love

Immortal love...
No death... and no wings.
I am not a machine
to move in a fixed rate

Sometime...
I hold tightly
Sometime...
I hold lightly

The person who is
ready to love
should ready to
accept, at all situations.

Love has no control limit
If you want to fly, you may fly
But don't say you were in love
You can't be in love forever.

Love is beyond bargain
You can not fix
Love with no mind to fly
Love with no mind to die



courtesy of my friend mahes(i just luv the message,cant help to post it here,instead to be on comment page)thanx yaar...
Posted by Kathy at 9:44:00 PM

2 comments:

Mahessss said...

I was pleasantly surprised to see my comments on your post. Thanx kathy. Ummm... Let's make our friendship not die or fly. ^_____^

11:42 PM
A. R. said...

You know, this is just the problem that I'm facing with my lady friend. I really have no idea when she wants to be with me, if at all, or when she wants to be left alone. I am so inexperienced. I haven't yet learned the proper balance of approach and non-approach...

9:13 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kathy
Tokyo, Japan
A typical taurean .... a dreamer, a friend, a survivor of life, a shoulder to cry on for my friends, born listener, simply luvs nature and always fascinates by the magic of *LOVE* I believe in good and bad karma. I always enjoy reading about astrology and definitely believe * soulmates * truly exist in life! ahem! Am simply blessed of wonderful family and friends around that gives me strength and keeps me goin'. It's hard to forget those people whom i've learnt to love and have been part of my life but simply vanished one day...they may forget but yeah for sure they will never forget how i've made them feel to be loved!sigh... I love writing... music thrills me, flowers enchant me and the countryside seduces me. I do not take kindly to sudden change :( I'd like to be wherever i am supposed to be when it is time to be there.. haaa! I love chillin' with my friends.. umm yeah, im also sweet.. soo sweet that you can't surely resist when im with you, haha! kiddin'! thats * ME *.. c'mon! I love expressin' myself too, like what i feels and what i'm dreamin' of.. so come na, share with me yours. Trust me, GOD is good and life is beautiful! See ya around. muahh!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive...

  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2010 (12)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2007 (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (73)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2005 (80)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ▼  October (15)
      • Open up your heart
      • Happy Diwali
      • What are the keys to your heart?
      • One slowdance...
      • so far... yet so near
      • too tightly...too lightly
      • how do you sleep?
      • ...shouldn't you??
      • My blog is...
      • Untitled....
      • Japan's Autumn...
      • ...my japanese smiley
      • How do you live your life?
      • kinda upset....
      • Luck And Power Test....
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (12)

* Check Out My Other Blog *

  • ღ kathy's innermost thoughts... ღ
    Somewhere Only We Know - *I walked across an empty land* *I knew the pathway like the back of my hand* *I felt the earth beneath my feet* *Sat by the river and it make me complete* ...
    16 years ago
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.