October 11, 2005

Untitled....

I open my eyes
I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight

And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again

So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me






Simple Plan - Untitled

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

even i wanna screammmmmmm

Kathy said...

thanx mr.nice guy..yeah im hoping too for that!

sure anonymous ..u can scream w/ me if u want^_~

Anonymous said...

yAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Kathy said...

Anonymous,
dont be stranger^_^ if u want to scream w/ me ok?do i know u?umm..i think i know u?maybe?

Mahessss said...

How could this happen to me
What mistake I made
Got no where to run
Got no one to tell

I can't stand the pain
I can't make it go away
At last I find the way
How to digest pain

I screamed a lot
not when everybody's screaming
When ther was...
pin drop silence

Yet...
you didn't listen to me
Just tell me
why and how this could happen to me

You can't erase the things
that you have done
You know that if you do...
the pain will aggravate.

This could happen to you
Because....
this could happen to you
Because....

You know the answer
better than me
You know the reason
better than me.